Our team partners with District Health Boards nationally to provide specialist Employment Relations advice and services.
Our areas of work include:
- Providing advocacy in national and regional Multi-Employer Collective Agreement negotiations
- Supporting advocates in local collective agreement negotiations
- Providing expert advice and assistance to District Health Boards and act as point of contact on Employment Relations activity
- Providing the link between District Health Boards and the Ministry of Health, Government officials and Union representatives
- Assisting, or leading national projects and steering committees, such as Advisory Groups, the Job Evaluation Review Committee and Joint Action Committee
- Contributing to District Health Boards’ planning, Employment Relations risk management and to build and develop Employment Relations capability within the sector.
Visit our Employment Agreements page, which holds a number of current and historial agreements.
Read more about our role in providing Contingency Planning services to the District Health Boards.
On our Partnerships you can find out more about how District Health Boards and Unions are working together.
Check out our Communications and Media page to download copies of our newsletter ‘Our People’.