Collaboration & Development
We offer our customers a range of collaboration and business planning services to support them to achieve their health care targets, and long term vision of improved health and well-being outcome for New Zealanders.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Collaboration Strategy – to provide expertise and advice on aspects of collaboration. We add value to our customers and stakeholders, by developing new insight and informing priorities for national, regional and local planning across and between District Health Boards to increase innovation, productivity and quality.
- Collaboration Frameworks and Methodologies – to strengthen integrated shared services for our customers, both internal and external. To also create an environment and platforms that support and encourage collaboration between District Health Boards and the wider health sector agencies they work with.
- Collaboration Platforms – providing our customers with a central online place to share knowledge and best practice, and provide opportunities to strengthen collaboration.
- Collaboration Solutions – partnering across the business, we ensure solutions are fit for purpose and align with the strategic priorities and business needs of our customers. We also work with our customers to identify opportunities for collaboration solutions to improve the delivery of services.
- Secretariat Services – to strengthen stakeholder engagement, and collaboration between our customers, including District Health Boards’ Executives, Chief Executives, Chairs and Joint Chairs and wider Ministry of Health meetings.
- Business Engagement – we develop and manage business engagement activities to proactively build peer relationships and networks that maximise business value add and enhance growth opportunities.
- Business Improvement – we get alongside our clients to develop and implement strategies that provide opportunities to review and continuously improve their current programmes of work.
For more information about how we can help, please contact:
Manager, Collaboration and Development
Phone: 04 803 5810
Mobile: 027 406 2998