Accredited Employer Work Visa
The Accredited Employer Work Visa (AEWV) will be introduced on 4 July 2022.
- Where genuine skill or labour shortages exist, accredited employers can hire skilled migrant workers using the AEWV.
- Employers must be accredited to employ migrants on the new visa.
- Applications for accreditation opened on 23 May 2022.
- The Accredited Employer Work Visa (AEWV) will replace 6 work visas with a streamlined single visa process.
- This work visa can help set migrants on the pathway to New Zealand residence by allowing them to work in New Zealand.
Please see the following FAQs for DHB recruiters and managers:
14 June 2022