Central Region Workforce Development Hub
The Central Regional Workforce Development Hub works collaboratively with Central Region Clinical and Professional Networks to create a consistent best practice approach for health professionals.
The Hub provides advice and support and encourages collaboration and sharing of good practice and strategies for addressing health workforce challenges.
The focus for the work of the Hub is:
- increasing Māori participation in the health workforce
- increasing Pasifika participation in the health workforce
- supporting equity capability development
- improving workforce wellbeing
- supporting workforce planning informed by workforce data
Hub members include representatives from the Directors of Allied Health, Directors of Nursing, Midwifery Lead Nurses, Primary Health GPs, Central Region General Managers - Human Resources, Māori and Pacific, and the Regional Manager Workforce (as an ex officio member).