Electronic Oral Health Record programme
The Electronic Oral Health Record (EOHR) programme was developed for DHB oral health providers to support national implementation of consistent information, processes and technology.
A nationally consistent Oral Health Record aims to improve New Zealanders’ oral health through better capture and quality of oral health information. The programme is linked to the Government’s priority to improve equity and wellbeing.
How will the EOHR help?
At regional and national levels, the information within the EOHR will:
- better support clinical decisions about individual cases
- inform future population health policy
- inform the service design of oral health in New Zealand.
The role of TAS
TAS is responsible for leading the implementation phase of the EOHR programme on behalf of the 20 DHBs nationwide.
Key objectives of the programme include:
- improving the capture and quality of oral health information
- providing better patient and clinician access to information
- enhancing capability to provide evidence-based service development.
For more information, contact:
The Electronic Oral Health Record programme
Phone: 04 801 2430