ICPSA Variation Offer
Integrated Community Pharmacy Services Agreement (ICPSA) contract-holders are receiving in August 2019 individual Letters of Offer for ICPSA Variations effective from 1 October 2019.
About Community Pharmacy Programme
The Community Pharmacy Programme works on behalf of the 20 DHBs to:
- manage and monitor the Integrated Community Pharmacy Services Agreement (the services contract between each DHB and all community pharmacies in their area)
- support DHBs to co-design new pharmacist services with consumers and other key stakeholders
- deliver the vision of the New Zealand Health Strategy and Pharmacy Action Plan, in collaboration with other key stakeholders.
Immediate priorities for the programme include:
- the National Annual Agreement Review 2018-19 of the Integrated Community Pharmacy Services Agreement, and subsequent offer to contract-holders of Variations to take effect 1 October 2019.
- strengthening the DHBs' Pharmacy Expert Advisory Group.
- supporting DHBs to develop new local services to address inequities and meet the specific needs of local communities.
Pharmacy Action Plan 2016-2020
The Ministry of Health’s five-year Action Plan for pharmacist services. It puts people at the centre of services, and envisions a future where pharmacists, as skilled medicine advisors, work more closely with other health professionals to address inequities and maximise health outcomes for everyone.
New Zealand Health Strategy 2016-2026
The New Zealand Health Strategy sets the direction of health services to improve the health of people and communities.