Community Pharmacy Portal
Provides information to help pharmacy owners manage their pharmacy payments and manage patient registrations.
Accessing the portal
Email BSSHelpdesk@moh.govt.nz with your pharmacy details to be set up with your:
- unique pharmacy web link, and
- pharmacy specific user ID and Password.
You’ll need a secure internet connection to access your Community Pharmacy Portal. This is the same connection that you use to lodge your claim data via Connect Health.
Getting benefits out of the Community Pharmacy Portal
The Portal is a key tool for community pharmacy. It generates a range of reports that provide information on what they services they have been paid for as well as reports that can support the management of patient registrations.
Reports that can be generated:
- Case Mix Service Fee Summary
- Case Mix Service Fee Detail
- Long Term Conditions Service Summary
- Long Term Conditions Detail
- Patient registrations for LTC, CRC and CDOS
- Successful registrations
- Unsuccessful registrations
- Overdue assessments
Learn how to use the Community Pharmacy Portal
Watch the webinar recordings showing step by step how to use the Community Pharmacy Portal.
You can also download a copy of each of presentation slides and notes and use them as a guide.