Welcome to our Careers section. Here you can view our current job opportunities and find out more about working for TAS.
Data Analyst Fixed Term (parental leave cover)
Closes 5pm, Monday 20th July 2020
- Huge datasets and the latest tools, with genuine opportunities to innovate
- Connections with expert colleagues from across the health sector
- Collaborative environment with excellent mentoring and coaching
TAS is looking for an Analyst with strong data skills to join our Insights & Analytics group- covering parental leave until June 2021. It’s likely the role will focus on pharmacy services, and may touch upon other topics such as workforce trends, aged care, oral health and regional clinical services.
Find out more
If you’d like to apply for the role, please ensure your cover letter describes your:
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Confidence working with data and creating reports, using tools like Power BI and Excel
- Experience communicating technical information to a non-technical audience
- The ability to build good relationships with a range of stakeholders
- The ability to break down complex information problems to identify underlying structures, relationships, and opportunities
- The ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively, in a team environment.
You must already have the right to live and work in New Zealand.
More information about the role (including the specific data skills required) and about working for TAS is available in the job description.
The deadline for applying is 5pm on Monday 20 July. We may use phone interviews to shortlist for interviews. Interviews likely to happen 27-28 July.
If you’d like a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Amy Greenwood, Team Leader: Analytical Insights Consultancy, on firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 0870 6170.