Welcome to our Careers section. Here you can view our current job opportunities and find out more about working for TAS.
IT Infrastructure & Support Manager
Closes 4pm, Monday 1 February 2021
- Newly created role
- Lead a team
- 12-month fixed term opportunity
TAS is a growing professional services organisation of about 200 people, which provides a range of strategic, advisory and programme management services to the health sector. Our areas of expertise include strategic planning and collaboration services, data analysis and insights, audit and assurance, strategic workforce services, and education and training. Our team is united by our passion to help our customers deliver the best healthcare they can for all New Zealanders.
The IT Infrastructure & Support Manager is the senior point of technical IT leadership for TAS. Accountable to the General Manager Commercial Services, this role is responsible for ensuring the delivery of secure and available infrastructure and support to enable day to day business operations for TAS.
Find out more
The role leads the TAS Corporate IT team and works closely with our outsource partner to ensure high quality, consistent, infrastructure and support for internal customers.
The role is also responsible for implementation of TAS IT strategy, delivery of the TAS IT workplan and the lead for cybersecurity.
If you have up to date technical knowledge, want to make that next step to leadership, are looking for a great place to work, with a talented bunch of people, then this is the role for you.
We are looking for:
- In-depth experience in infrastructure, systems, applications, networks and IT service integration
- Significant experience with Azure cloud delivered infrastructure services
- Significant experience in implementation of IT systems
- Experience in managing people and vendor providers in the IT environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate clearly, concisely and in plain language. Can provide a compelling case for change and follow through with delivery
In return we offer a dynamic work environment with variety and challenge. More details are available in the job description below.
You must have the ability to legally live and work in New Zealand.
Please apply by submitting your CV and a covering letter via the Apply Button below.
For a confidential discussion please contact Michele McCreadie, GM Commercial via email firstname.lastname@example.org.