Welcome to our Careers section. Here you can view our current job opportunities and find out more about working for TAS.
Programme Administrator Support
Closes 4pm, Thursday 15 April 2021
- Come and join a high performing but fun team
- Full time, permanent, base to be negotiated.
Find out more
The Safe Staffing Healthy Workplace Unit sits in the Services Group within TAS. The Services Group is responsible for providing a range of professional services to assist with DHBs with planning, collaborations, negotiation, facilitation and delivery of activities. Our Services are provided to the twenty DHBs through a nationally agreed programme of work and to the six DHBs in the Central Region through a regionally agreed programme of work.
We are looking for a Programme Administrator to join our Safe Staffing Healthy Workplace Unit (SSHWU) The role is accountable for providing high quality coordination and support for the delivery of the SSHWU and the SSHW Governance Group.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification(s) or equivalent experience
- Previous experience working in a coordination/ support role or similar, where planning and coordination was a key component of work
- Ability to manage time and proritise where needed
- A genuine commitment to providing quality services to all customers
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to a wide range of people
- Knowledge and experience in the health sector is desirable but not necessary.
More details are available in the job description below. You must have the ability to legally work and live in New Zealand.
Please apply by sending us your CV and covering letter to TAS Recruitment. The closing date for applications is Thursday 15 April 2021
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Bridget Smith, Director SSWHU on firstname.lastname@example.org.