Welcome to our Careers section. Here you can view our current job opportunities and find out more about working for TAS.
Closes 4pm, Wednesday 28 October 2020
- Programme management focus
- Exciting health sector opportunity
- Dynamic and flexible environment
We’re seeking a Workforce Specialist to join our Nationally focused Workforce team. This role is all about providing leadership, advice, analysis and assistance to District Health Boards (DHBs) on key workforce initiatives or programmes delivered by the team focused on supporting the development of the DHBs health workforce across all clinical and non-clinical groups.
In this varied and interesting role, you’ll be responsible for managing a range of diverse, future focused workforce initiatives liaising with key DHB customer and stakeholder groups within the health sector. You will develop and implement initiatives or concept papers focused on building a more flexible and integrated workforce. Building effective relationships with the sector both nationally and locally is key to this role along with demonstrated experience in delivering innovative solutions. This role would suit someone with a strong operational policy background.
Find out more
To be successful in this role you’ll have:
- Proven programme management/advisory experience within complex environments
- Strong relationship management and stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
- Be able to grasp key concepts and meanings within data
- Confidence working with a variety of professional groups at the executive level
- Experience in the health sector would be an advantage
TAS offers a flexible, fun and supportive working environment where you’ll have the opportunity to make a positive difference within the health sector. If this sounds like your next career move, then apply today.
For a confidential discussion about this exciting opportunity, please contact Allison Plumridge on 027 292 9301 or email Allison at firstname.lastname@example.org