Welcome to our Careers section. Here you can view our current job opportunities and find out more about working for TAS.
Casual interRAI Educators
- Exciting opportunity for Registered Health Professionals
- Based New Zealand wide
- Casual as required.
TAS is a professional services organisation, harnessing smart thinking on health. We provide a range of strategic advisroy and programme management services to the health sector - working with the leaders and practitioners who plan, commission and provide health and social care - including the Ministry of Health and District Health Boards. Our team is united by our passion to help our customers deliver the best healthcare they can for all New Zealanders. Aspiration, courage, professionalism and integrity are the values we hold true.
interRAI Services within TAS have responsibility for interRAI Comprehensive Clinical Assessment which is used to help inform and plan the health care needs of individuals receiving home-based support or care in aged residential care facilities.
Find out more about this job
We are now looking for enthusiastic professionals to join our team as casual interRAI educators.
In this role you must have:
- Competency in the interRAI Home Care or Long Term Care Facilities Assessment
- A current health professional practising certificate or discipline equivalent
- Good understanding of the New Zealand health sector particularly in Needs Assessment or Aged Residential Care Facilities
- Experience in training or sharing clinical knowledge with others
- A full drivers license.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate your skills in:
- Computer literacy the Microsft Office suite of products, particularly in MS Word and Excel
- Organisation, planning and coordination
- Proactive approach to work demonstrating initiative and good judgement
- An eye for detail while maintaining, improving, efficient administration processes
- Independent problem solver who has good judgement about when to seek advice.
More details are available in the job description attached.
You must have the ability to legally live and work in New Zealand.
If you are interested in this role, we are keen to hear from you. Please apply by sending us your CV and covering to TAS Recruitment.
For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Marg Milne, Manager interRAI Education and Support on email@example.com or 027 518 9131.
Closes 4pm, Thursday, 17 October 2019
- Make use of your excellent collaboration and customer-orientation skills
- Support health sector executive groups both National and Central Region
- Permanent, full-time, Wellington-based.
The Collaboration Coordinator role is responsible for supporting Executive Groups both the National and Central Region. This role is responsible for providing efficient, high-quality coordination and secretariat support to ensure smooth preparation and running of board meetings. They provide a professional interface and links TAS and its internal and external stakeholders.
Find out more about this job
We are looking for a Collaboration Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the health sector board and executive groups.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Relevant work experience with governance board and multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong focus on building and maintaining a strong working relationship with internal, external and multiple stakeholders.
- High level of organisational skills and results orientation.
- The ability to actively listen to discussions, integrate context and content, summarise and create a cohesive board report.
- Works independently but knows when to work collaborate with others to meet deadlines and deliver requirements on time.
- Experience working within Health, a DHB and Ministry is an advantage.
More details are available in the job description attached. You must have the ability to legally live and work in New Zealand.
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to TAS Recruitment.