Welcome to our Careers section. Here you can view our current job opportunities and find out more about working for TAS.
Accounts and Payroll Administrator
Closes 5 pm, Friday 5 June 2020
- Collaborative team
- Opportunities for learning
TAS is a professional services organisation that provides a range of strategic, advisory and programme management services to the health sector. Our team is united by our passion to help our customers deliver the best healthcare they can for all New Zealanders.
As the Accounts and Payroll Administrator you’ll be responsible for the accounts payable function including the processing and payment of invoices and employee expense claims; being the key payroll contact for our people; working with our outsourced payroll provider (Datacom); processing fortnightly employee and monthly board payrolls; and preparing payroll reports.
Supporting the busy team, you’ll be prepared to pitch in to help others in the finance function, ensuring a high level of output, accuracy and customer focus. You’ll be someone who has a proactive and "can do" attitude, high energy and able to plan and prioritise your work ensuring all deadlines are met.
Find out more
To be successful in this role you’ll have:
- Knowledge of NZ payroll and accounts payable systems, principles, processes and practices
- Proven experience processing a high volume of work and meeting all deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail including accurate data entry and numerical skills
- A collaborative and customer focused approach
- Experience with Datacom Payroll, Business Central (NAV) is desirable but is not essential.
In return we offer a collaborative and flexible working environment along with opportunities to keep learning.
If this sounds like you, we are keen to hear from you! More details are available in the job description. You must have the ability to legally live and work in New Zealand.
Please apply by sending us your CV and covering using the apply button.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org