What we do
With over 20 years of experience in the health sector, our team are experts in the field of health data and analysis and applying it in informed decision-making.
We hold specific health data collections, not all of which are available elsewhere, which enables us to provide our customers with rich source views for service planning and the wider business decision-making process.
Internally, our team supports our various business groups’ work programmes by turning raw data into meaningful and useful information, that enables more effective strategic, tactical, and operational insights for decision-making.
Externally, we work alongside our District Health Board customers on national and regional programmes of work, by providing in-depth analysis and reporting for service planning, to identify areas for performance improvement, and to support them to achieve their many accountability requirements.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Data analysis and reporting
- Modelling, including forecasting and statistical analysis
- Productivity and Quality assessments
- Benchmarking / Comparative analysis
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Data mining
- Identifying data quality improvement
- Environmental scanning
- Extraction Transform Load (ETL) development
- A full Business Intelligence solution from planning, requirements, collecting data, through to analysis and reporting
We adhere to best practice in regards to privacy, commercial sensitivity, and security of data. This is supported by appropriate internal policies, and the requirements of the Health Information Privacy Code.
If you need support in applying health information into your decision-making process, or are looking to work with an independent health business intelligence organisation, we can help.
Manager Business Information
Phone: 04 801 2566
Mobile: 027 809 9342