Our Designated Auditing Agency (DAA) and Certification Audit Programmes provides an independent auditing service of quality and risk management systems for health and disability service organisations under the Health and Disability Services (Safety) Act 2001 ("Act").
TAS was designated as an Audit Agency (DAA) on 5 December 2013 by the Ministry of Health. TAS is designated to audit the provision of the following health care services:
- hospital care (as defined in section 4(1) of the Act);
- rest home care (as defined in section 6(2) of the Act); and
- residential disability care (as defined in section 4(1) of the Act, including intellectual, physical and psychiatric/mental health and addiction services).
We provide services for the full certification audit cycle, which includes the following components:
- Initial certification or re-certification audits.
- Surveillance audits.
- Partial provisional audits.
We welcome the opportunity to work with new clients in the future. If you feel we could assist your organisation with any of the services above, or if you’d like to know more about the DAA/Certification Audit Programme, we’d love to hear from you.
For more information please contact:
Manager DAA/Certification Audits
Phone: 04 801 2460
Mobile: 027 353 6282