Our Designated Auditing Agency and Certification Audit Programmes provide independent auditing services for healthcare providers.
We welcome the opportunity to work with new clients. If we can assist your organisation with any of the services listed below, or if you’d like to know more about our audit programmes, we’d love to hear from you.
Ministry of Health Designated Audit Agency
TAS is designated by the Ministry of Health and accredited by JAS-ANZ to audit healthcare providers against the Health and Disability Sector Standards. We deliver certification audit services to healthcare providers under the Health and Disability Services (Safety) Act 2001, including but not limited to:
- Rest home, hospital and dementia care
- Residential disability care (psychiatric/mental health and addictions, intellectual and physical)
- District Health Boards
- Private hospitals
- Maternity services
We provide services for the full certification audit cycle.
NB: The Ministry of Health is responsible for certification decisions.
TAS provides certification audit services for the following NZ standards:
• NZS 8151:2004 Accident and Medical Clinics Standard
• NZS 8156:2008 Ambulance Service Sector Standard
• NZS 8158:2012 Home and Community Support
• NZS 8164:2005 Day-Stay Surgery and Procedures Standard
• NZS 8165:2005 Rooms/Office Based Surgery and Procedures Standard
• NZS 8171:2005 Allied Health Services Sector Standard
Retirement Village Association Audits
TAS is approved by the Retirement Villages Association to conduct accreditation audits. Villages are audited against the Retirement Village Code of Practice.
For more information please contact:
Manager DAA/Certification Audits
Phone: 04 801 2460
Mobile: 027 353 6282