TAS works with the leaders and practitioners who plan, commission and deliver health and social care.
We are a professional services organisation, providing a range of strategic, advisory and programme management services to the health sector.
We bring together sector experts with data analysis and health system insights, helping our customers make informed decisions and improve service planning and delivery. We also help build capability in the sector through education and training.
Ultimately, it’s about working together to create a world class health system for Kiwis.
The six Central Region District Health Boards (DHBs) are our shareholders. We work with New Zealand’s 20 DHBs, the Ministry of Health (MOH) and a wide range of stakeholders across the health and social care sectors.
We work across the breadth of the health system which gives us a unique perspective. Our areas of expertise include:
- Growing sector collaboration
- Data analysis, insights and strategy
- Efficient, effective programme management
- Building capability through education and training
- Providing trusted independent advice.
We create value for our customers through three key areas of our organisation – Core Services, Enterprise Portfolios and Data Insights and Strategy.
Creating value - Our business model
Our core customers are the 20 DHBs around the country and the MoH.
Through our work we partner and connect with a broad range of stakeholders including:
- Aged residential care providers
- Primary health organisations (PHOs)
- Professional associations and clinical groups
- Government organisations
- Sector bodies and representatives
- Non-government organisations (NGOs)
- Health workforce and service providers.